Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sometimes the reason I'm annoyed is simply because I can be

There is this guy in my Spanish class I don't know his name, well that's not true I forgot his name and couldn't pronounce it any way. I should put in a disclaimer for this post, I am not racist just annoyed and need to vent. Oh right cause this guy is from Japan.

Ever day I go to Spanish this guy is sitting with his legs spread eagle in his seat with his head leaning back (early every day ewww, and I sit behind him) . He also has these big head phones, like the kind that cover you entire ear and bright red. Also he has his black hair bleached this crappy orange color and always has his dam hood up over his head blocking my view. Plus he's from Japan why does he need a third language (I'm not asking you Troll Man "Say What? is his language blog).

He also dresses very loudly like shimmery redish pants really? (and I mean what the fuck?) Along with really tight sweaters, it's not even cold yet (well it was a bit this morning but still! feel my rage!)! And he has this accent that's pretty ungreat (not like a sexy Italian stallion, or a I beg you to speak more words sexy Irish guy and your only sexy cause you Irish... plus the voice adds sexy points :D).

Plus the one thing I don't care about is how you didn't study for our test because I'll just do better than you. Well this might be the root of my rage not only does everything he does annoy the pants off me (no not really that would be weird ... plus he's not a hot Irish guy) he is also smart. He got an A on our test, I shall not divulge my score (there are some that might want me to do good and others who might want me to fail so I shall make no one happy mwahahaha).
Plus I have to watch the guy get hit on the whole time by some gay guy (I already have a gay bestie, and I'm doing better than him in the class fyi).

blah blah You're Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment