Monday, September 20, 2010

Men beware

So heres the thing PMSing women, girls, lady folk are scary end of story I'll admit to it even I am known so snap a few heads off. I have a good excuse, I usually just say I'm a red head and have a right to be well a control freak bipolar bitch. But then maybe not sense I'm usually pleasant. Have no fear though I've decided to give out some friendly advice when dealing with the fairer sex in this fragile state.

NEVER EVER ASK IF WE ARE PMSING! Unless you want WWIII to come down on your head. I'm not joking actual violence could ensue, personally I flat out deny it and stop and scream and even throw things here and there. And I have to say my aim while in this state is way better than usual, it's like all this rage takes over and you have a big bull eye on your genitals. Oh did I forget to mention this throwing business is aimed where it counts?

It's like we see red, and if you ask us that and we actually aren't PMSing you are screwed I really don't know which is worse. When you ask and I am, I'm pissed and hurt and I want to be nice but it's impossible. Yet if you ask me and I'm not, well then I'm pissed off a whole lot longer than if I was. Cause damn it I have a right to have a bad day now and then and not be accused of PMSing.

And afterwards when we are done throwing things, screaming, and stomping we usually feel really shitty about how we acted. It's like we know how we are acting is unfair and unexpected but we just can't do anything about it. And it's hard to apologize in this state even though we know we should it's just hard so we usually don't.
Tears, yes these appear sometimes too with out any warning. It's usually cause we know we are being horrible so just nod you're head or something don't really say anything. . . . truth is I don't know what you should actually do with tears but nodding usually helps so keep it simple stupid.

well that's you're Ginger's advice, just trying to keep you all safe

1 comment:

  1. you said you werent going to give me anymore advice. ty.

    ReplyDelete