Saturday, September 25, 2010

Girlie Sleep Overs!!!

So I spent the night at a friends house with another friend (so a grand total of 3 girls) and you know what's really weird? We didn't have a naked pillow fight! I feel so cheated! I've never been in a pillow fight not to mention a naked one! And in movies they are always having such fun pillow fights. Also I want to know where they buy those pillows to I can avoid them like a bad disease.

I mean those pillows are very poorly made, I hope that with one whack from my pillow it wont explode. Also I wish that night gowns were even remotely comfy. I find they ride up in the middle of the night and you feel like your being strangled only in the tummy area. But purple pj pants with white kitties on them just aren't as sexy... bummer.

I just feel so cheated out of an amazing experience though.... So guys how do your sleep overs go? do you have sexy pillow fights? Or anything as awesome?

you're giggling Ginger (that's what we did... giggle for two days straight)

No comments:

Post a Comment