Sunday, September 26, 2010

Field Strip

So my laptop had been turning off randomly, and not like my battery was dieing. The screen would go black and the fan would stop and it wouldn't turn back on unless I took the battery out and waited for a few minutes. So I googled it and found that mostly likely the fan had dirt in it.

Taking apart a laptop is scary there are wires every where and little green boards with sauter on wires. Also a lot of screws and at first I thought when I put it all back that I had one extra but I didn't. WOOT.

Yeah so I went online and found a page that told me how to take my laptop apart and now here I sit with a working laptop. I only had to take it apart one more time to connect my mouse again because I turned it on and realized I'd forgotten it.

thank google for you're Ginger's ability to blog lol

No comments:

Post a Comment