Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rodeos

So I went to the California Pro Rodeo Association State Finals tonight it was a pretty good rodeo. But lets face it anyone who frequents rodeos like myself go for the hot wrangler butts, the barrel races, and for the big finish the bull riders (who have great wrangler butts). And we use the roping events to get up and use the restrooms, get food, sodas, and of course beer! You have to love the drunk cowboys who get up on their bleacher seats dancing like they have a pole to dance on.
Tonight they had a barrel run of 17.97 seconds! That's a really good run by the way. I also saw a bull rider get stomped on and another one head butted against the metal bucking shoots. Oh man and there was an amazing roping horse that as soon as the lasso was around the neck of the cow he/she reared up and snapped the rope so tight the cow was on the grown before the rider could get to it to tie it... that's an amazing horse.

But of course the skanks that show up at the rodeo to look well skanky and drink to much probably didn't notice that. I mean seriously these girls have a pound of makeup on at a rodeo.... and tube tops (I have a great tube top that I look awesome in that I wouldn't wear there), and skinny jeans so tight they make their butts go flat (my skinny jeans are tight in all the right places and well don't make my ass go flat lol). I just don't get them, you'll get hit on more frequently there with wranglers and boots.

Also I'm not going to let the guys slide. If you show up with a brand new cowboy had and brand new boot with no scuff marks on them it's just sad. I mean did you go cloths shopping for one night at a rodeo? I'd rather see you in shorts and flip flops (my boyfriends usual attire). I guess I'm just a people watcher and I notice what people do to much... problem is it bugs me.

If you haven't gone to a rodeo your Ginger suggests it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment