Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Search and Rescue Mission

So last night the Sheriff called my house at 12 o'clock asking if I'd heard gun shots and if they could come down my drive way. So I hung up and got dressed (don't really need the Sherriff to see me in purple pj pants with white kitties on them) and told my dad the Sheriff was coming down our drive way. It turned out that one of your neighbors texted his brother saying he had an accident and was stuck under his quad 100 yards from the bridge.

We have someone living on the other side of our property, and apparently our neighbor Andy Thomas was at his place till 7. Well Andy was missing and his quad was on our property with no signs of an accident. They called off the search till day light, and when I woke up I was asked if I'd look on horse back. So at 6 this morning I saddled up Mr. Frodo and went looking over my property well a bit of it cause there is a lot, just the part from the bridge on. Then I rode a trail on the other side of the road where there's a trail from his place (Andy's) to mine.

(poor Frodo really wanted to eat breakfast he's a trooper)

It turns out the idiot is a drunk moron, and he showed up at his brother's unharmed. And then the person we have living on the other part of the property said they'd been drinking and He told Andy to just go home, when he started ranting about being surrounded (our friend thought he was loosing it and told him to go home and sleep). Surrounded by what we don't know, but this isn't the first time I've noticed him acting weird.

One day I was riding a trail on Frodo and someone had cut down a tree on our property over the trail. I mentioned it to my dad in front of Andy and he said he'd done it because he was afraid of people using it. This trail leads from my house to his and to the power lines who would use it? No one even knew it was there, I had to tell the sheriff it was there during the search and rescue. They aren't sure whether they want to press charges but do you know how much it costs the county to send out a helicopter for hours, and the rescue team? A lot, he shouldn't at lest have some kinda of reprimand.

But any way his safe and fine geez.

Your Ginger is miffed

No comments:

Post a Comment