Monday, June 7, 2010

JUST BE YOUR SELF EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR SHIT

Okay so first I'll let you all in on a little secret, I can be a sharp tongued bitch sometimes... it amuses me what can I say, I have a soft spot for cutting down idiots verbally.
So about a year ago one of my dear friends had a guy friend that REALLY freakin liked her. And well sadly as it goes she REALLY freakin didn't like him.
We'll call her J.
So J calls me and lets me of her problem and that her mother had invited him to the family vacation.... well the Emily and family vacation. Long story short she wanted me to scare the poor sod off.
I laughed at her thinking I'm not that bad... well I did, scare him off that is.
So his problem was that he REALLY liked her as I previously stated. Poor guy was trying to impress her and every time either of us opened our mouths he'd done that before and ten times better. It's like dam I don't really freakin care if you've done anything you bloody moron! I just want to tell my story and make every one laugh and I'm pretty sure you've never done that before any way.
So I pretended I didn't know much on a topic that I was pretty much an expert on, and when he started his fabrications I annihilated him.
So about a year later which was today J invites me over and say this guy would be over, we'll call him D.
Well now D has a fiance and is moving to Washington, no longer needed to impress J. And he was great to be around! Had a great day got him on a horse for his first time ever, played a few board games. And he wasn't a know it all at all!
So my point is J would have liked him a whole lot more if he hadn't felt the need to impress her so dam much. And who knows what would have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment