Sunday, June 6, 2010

couch potato


Ugh I always git this horrible fat and lazy feeling when I sit on the couch for any extend period of time, during the day that is. And here I sit on my laptop blogging to the inter web, and I get this urge to go torcher myself by jogging or some other unhealthy endeavor. Why is this! I want to be a couch potato not to the extent that my body fusses to my couch. Just a nice sit on the couch on a lazy day.

Plus jogging isn't good for joints it is? Also Yoga is the root of all evil and yes I know I'm a girl so I'm evil. But yoga is too!

The only problem with this it that the equation should be Women = Time + Money.

Wow I just went on a tangent. I'm going to go take my puppy on a jog now. She likes going but she's more lazy than I could ever aspire to be! She really is my idol!



No comments:

Post a Comment