Monday, August 30, 2010

Weird Things Happen To Me

So the other night I was just about to fall asleep when an annoying bug started hovering around my ear. I was so tired! I'd been up to late on Kongregate I love this website to pass the time. Also I love everyone in The Singularity... mytosypian excluded. Any who I was tired and well I get cranky when I'm sleepy. So I tossed and turned and the next thing I'm smacking at the flying fiend. Well I smacked him into my ear!

Freaked me out! I mean it's in my ear making all kinds of noises! I don't even know what type of bug! What if the thing bites me!

So I ran into the bath room, startling my St. Bernard/aka bed warmer so badly she rolls around to see me and falls off the bed.... mommy's poor baby. But back to the bath room and the bug in my ear! I pored Hydrogen Peroxide in my ear and let it bubble and pop and what naught. This did the trick and I'm bug free.

I just thought I'd let you all in on the weird happenings in Emzy world.

lol Your Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment